Top 10 Reasons To Build
If you’re thinking of buying or renting, make sure to consider the pros of designing your own custom home first.
1. Favorable pricing – The competition among home builders makes new homes less likely to be overpriced. New homes are also easy to compare with other new homes in the market equating value to value.
2. Warranties – Most new homes come with a warranty on the home itself or on many of the new products installed.
3. Modern Appliances – Appliance manufacturers introduce new models every year. They save cost through a reduction in energy usage, increased productivity or a better quality of product produced.
4. Floor Plan Opportunities – We design each home with an eye to the family that’s going to live there. Functional floor plans are designed to fit your lifestyle.
5. Energy Efficiency -New technology in building materials has made the homes of today virtually maintenance-free, especially on the exterior. Because we are using the latest technology, your new home also meets stricter energy codes than older homes.
6. The Choices Are Yours – With a new home, it is possible for you to be the decorator before you move in. A choice of carpet, wall coverings, paint color, lighting fixtures, etc. enables you to live with your personal selections and not be restricted by the taste of previous owners.
7. Maximum Appreciation Potential – Homes appreciate with time. However, with a new home, located in a desirable area, increases even more and will have greater resale appeal if you ever decide to sell.
8. No Skeletons – Is there asbestos hiding in the ceiling? Will that strange odor go away with a good cleaning? How well was the home built in the first place? These are all questions you can put to rest when you build your new home with Classic Custom Homes.
9. No Redesigning or Updating – With a new home, you know that you won’t be shopping for a remodeling loan a few years later. Everything you want can be built-in from the beginning and there are no old appliances to modernize or dated carpet colors to eliminate.
11. The Biggest Investment of Your Life – A home is usually the largest investment that a family makes. Why take a chance with any other builder or with someone’s home?