5 Tips to Sell a Home Fast
- Focus on curb appeal – admit it, first impressions matter.
- Make all the necessary repairs – even minor things can suggest to the buyers that you might not be maintaining the house well in other ways too.
- Stage the house – deeply clean, declutter, depersonalize. Try to appeal to the masses.
- Set the price right – know your market value and set your home slightly above the appraisal value.
- Spread the word – try using Facebook, grocery bulletin boards, newspaper, anything to get the word out in your area.